Dr. Preethi Nagaraj
Restarting our clinic with all the extra care
As we all know, the Covid -19 pandemic caused quite a disturbance in our day-to-day life and the working structure.
Our clinic has been closed since March 23 rd as per the directives of the Government of India.
We will be re-opening from May 4 th. However, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, our staff and also ourselves.
1. The clinic hours have been changed to 3 PM to 6.30 PM IN ORDER TO CLOSE EARLY.
2. All the patients are required to wear a 3-layer mask as per the Government directive.
3. The patients are encouraged to book an appointment to avoid crowding in the clinic.
4. The clinic seat arrangement will be re-arranged to maintain social distance.
5. The chairs will be wiped with sanitiser after every patient leaves.
6. The patients will be given hand sanitisers as soon as they enter the clinic to "break the chain".
5. Patients with symptoms of cough, fever & cold are kindly requested to stay at home. If you have any skin related issues, we will be happy to do online consultation. Kindly discuss with our staff over the phone.
6. Patients with recent history of travel are also encouraged to do an online consultation.
7. Doctors and staff will be using face guards and N95 masks for protection.
Hoping for your understanding and co-operation.
Let us fight this pandemic together.
Dr. Preethi Nagaraj,
Twacha Skin and Hair Clinic, Kochi